Novella Brandhouse is looking for a creative copywriter. If you’re up for a highly collaborative and imaginative environment where you can work with scaling businesses, this is for you. Novella Brandhouse is a boutique full-service marketing and branding firm that works with a variety of clients to help them scale with strategy.
This position would work closely with all team members to create content from the beginning to the end of the creative strategy. Working alongside the Director of Brand Strategy, Creative Director, and Director of Marketing, this role works to create cohesive content and conceptual strategies for clients. You’ll be in on initial meetings with clients, getting to know how their business works, researching trends and habits alongside the Marketing Director, then assisting the Brand Strategy Director in crafting a brand, and then finally working alongside the Creative Director and Art Director to align the brand voice and visuals. You are not required to illustrate but you must love stick figure drawing.
About Your Team
We’re a group of brand loyalists, marketing strategy gurus, digital experts, designers, and writers who came together to help clients focus on strategy and grow their business. The Novella Brandhouse team is highly collaborative, as each team member brings expertise to the table. As a team, we brainstorm ideas and implement strategies, so this position needs to be willing to offer ideas and concepts for ad campaigns, brands, and other marketing efforts. We are very nerdy about branding, you should be too.
The ideal candidate for this role would have a creative mind and be highly collaborative with excellent client relations and soft skills. They should have a desire for problem solving and digging inside the client’s mind to understand what drives both them and their customer. If you are a brand truth seeker, then Novella is the place for you.
This person should be organized and willing to carry projects and own them from beginning to end, visualizing how the brand would be carried out on the website, print, video, marketing collateral, social, email campaigns, and other mediums. Someone who is comfortable with writing for a variety of clients and industries is a must. Knowledge of the yacht rock music genre would also go far, but not required.
- Create brand messaging strategies for clients
- Concept, visualize and create campaigns for clients
- Editing and copywriting
- Collaborate with the creative team to align brand messaging and visuals
- Craft effective content strategies and editorial calendars
- Create blog posts, social media posts, press releases, email campaigns and workflows, and creative content for clients and Novella
- Client management
- Project Management
- Collaboratively work with vendors, partners, and clients
- Other opportunities and responsibilities as they arise
- Appreciate the color red
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 3-7 years of creative writing experience in Advertising
- Strong writer and communicator
- Experience in content strategy, planning, management, and implementation
- Familiar with AP style, content creation, deadlines, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, social media planning/posting and platforms, email marketing (Mailchimp or Kajabi), WordPress
- Not required to like Fleetwood Mac, but should know who they are before meeting with us.
Apply for this job